Learn the best techniques & forms to maximize the benefits of using the foam roller.
What is a Foam Roller?
It is a large foam roller usually 4 feet in length where you can stretch, train, and rehab your body into shape. Overall body and back strengthening exercises are easy & safe but very effective.
The Benefits of the Foam Roller:
- Inexpensive, lightweight and easy to use in Pilates training
- Allows you to get a better stretch of the primary muscle groups
- Improves coordination, balance, and proprioception (nerve to muscle communication)
- Helps develop core strength
- Strengthens and tones many different areas of the body.
- Massages and breaks up unwanted scar tissue and muscle tightness